Bulletin Board Policy
- The entryway bulletin is for non-profit groups only. No businesses or for-profit organizations should post there.
- The library gives priority to notices for programs and events that promote literacy, books and reading. Other types of events appropriate for posting include concerts, cultural events, lectures and workshops.
- Bulletin board notices must be presented to library staff for approval and posting, with the exception of the community bulletin board at the back of the first floor near the public restrooms where community members can post flyers themselves.
- Library staff shall remove bulletin board postings and event notices as appropriate and discard unauthorized items.
- All posted materials are displayed at the owner’s risk.
- In providing public bulletin boards, the library does not imply endorsement of the events or services advertised.
Approved by Board 3/21/2016