The Meekins Library, flagship of the Williamsburg Libraries, is the public learning center of our community and the place people turn to for information, entertainment, inspiration, and connection. Community needs drive our services and we take a personal interest in ensuring they are met in a welcoming and responsive manner grounded in inclusion, equity, and respect. Meekins also serves as the elementary school library, nurturing in young people the joy of reading, the development of critical research skills, and appreciation for the value of libraries.
Read our complete Mission and Values statements here.
- Borrowing Privileges
- Public Library Card Registration -
- Borrowing Physical Materials
- Borrowing Electronic Materials
- Internet Policy
Williamsburg Libraries Policies and Statements
- Williamsburg Library policies and statements are updated one at a time and presented to the Library Board of Trustees for approval. Those approved appear below.
- Behavior Policy
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Collection Development Policy & Procedure
- Donated Art and Artifact Policy
- Emergency Closing Policy
- Haydenville Library Procedures for Use
- Lost and Found Policy
- Meeting Rooms Policy
- Out of State Residents Registration
- Social Justice Statement
- Volunteer Policy